- World-class communication
- Creating healthy boundaries
- Understanding emotions
- Cultivating empathy
- Taking personal responsibility
- Anger management
- Health coaching
Life & Relationship Coach
Over the last 20 years, Lee has worked with people on healing nearly every aspect of their lives, from the physical to the emotional to the intellectual. Prior to that, he spent over a decade in traditional finance roles and as an entrepreneur, so he understands first-hand the pressures and rigors of our modern-day life.
Now, after more than 2000 hours with MRC clients, he also knows very well the destruction that narcissism and emotionally abusive behavior can cause, as well as the most effective ways to heal and move beyond this limited and reactionary behavior.
He likes to say he counsels “like a good grandmother”, being tender and loving when the time calls for it and firm and demanding when the time calls for it.
His work is focused on three main principles:
- Connection: The beginning of your work is to build an open and honest relationship that cultivates the trust necessary to identify the core issues holding you back from being the best version of yourself. This is him learning about you and you learning about him.
- Intellectual Understanding: He’ll introduce proven ideas and methodologies that will help you see your story differently and empower you to make healthier choices in your thinking, your behavior, and your communication.
- Emotional Understanding: He’ll help you learn how to understand your emotions (including what creates them in the first place), how to self-regulate when you are overwhelmed, and how to be connected to your most authentic self (beyond knee-jerk reactions, stress, and anxiety).
By creating an honest, human connection, Lee will help you to calm down and see your unhealthy, and sometimes even destructive, patterns for what they are—simply patterns left over from early childhood programming and trauma. Then, through a clear and fresh approach, he’ll lay out a path, one doable and manageable step at a time, so you can bring forward healthy change.
|Mini Intensive (3 hour session)||$350|
|2-day Personal Intensive||$2610|
|3-day Marriage Intensive||$3770|
|Marriage Evaluation, 3-hours||$350|
|Marriage Evaluation, 5-hours||$700|
|10 Hour Package||$1300|