Heal your marriage.
Are you facing a crisis in your marriage? Have you tried marriage counseling multiple times and found it to be ineffective? Path of Renewal Online is a convenient and affordable intensive marriage counseling program that focuses on healing the wounds and unhealthy behaviors that got you to where you’re at today.
Address the crisis.
Couples who participate in Path of Renewal want deep, lasting change. Whether you are facing divorce, trying to recover from an affair, or seeking healing from abuse, this experience will give you an opportunity to address this crisis head on and commit to making lasting change in your marriage.
This experience was exactly what I’ve been praying for. It exposed us to listen to each other in ways we never had and also equipped us with tools and a path forward to change our course. I’ve prayed for any multitude of things to “rock us” so that things could change. Initially, I worried about the cost, but despite our current financial situation, I can honestly say this was the best money we’ve ever spent and an expense that I felt was so necessary and worth every penny.
– Melissa, Georgetown, SC
Many people have challenges – bad habits and thinking are hard to change, but Dr. Hawkins is on a mission to help! There is hope and another way to marriage recovery other than the mainstream recommendation of divorce.
– Edward, Dallas, TX
Path of Renewal saved our marriage. And while my husband and I still have far to go in our healing journey, the communication tools we learned have served us greatly as we work together to heal from layers and years of hurt and trauma. So grateful for the wisdom, insight and help we received from the Marriage Recovery Center.
– Rebecca, British Columbia
Expert guidance to help you:
- Evaluate yourself and your marriage, and determine how to forge a new path.
- Discover and heal past wounds that prohibit healthy relating.
- Identify and eliminate barriers to intimate connection.
- Move from fighting, freezing, and fleeing to healthy communication.
- Learn from other couples who are struggling with the same issues as you and your mate.
- Develop an accountability plan to ensure lasting change.
Register for Path of Renewal Online
(Space is limited to just 5 couples per group.)
- 1-hour pre-intensive couple’s session
- 6 weeks of online group therapy (28 hours)
- 1-hour post-intensive couple’s session
- Personal program workbook
- Convenient and secure online setting
- Payment plan available!