Are you ready to grow?
Imagine how different your life would be if you were able to think before you reacted. Imagine how much healthier your relationships would be if you could self-regulate instead of rush to anger. And imagine how much more fulfilling your life could be if you were sleeping well and anxiety-free.
How well do you know yourself?
In school, we learned about the basics: math, science, language, literature, and maybe even critical thinking if we were lucky. But were any of us ever taught about ourselves—how to care for our body, how to sense and interpret everyday biological cues, and what emotions feel like and what they do to color our everyday experience?
For over 10 years the Marriage Recovery Center has been helping people to become better versions of themselves, knowing that in so doing they enrich their lives and the lives of those around them. Up until recently, our therapeutic work was almost entirely focused on actions, thoughts, mind, and words. But we realized that there was a gap in our understanding and our integration, a chasm between the mind and the body, so we set out to go farther.
We’ve explored leading-edge ideas from science and technology and have begun integrating them into our conversations and work. Guess what? We saw the healing accelerate! So now we want to share this with you, in person, in a small men’s only group experience we’re calling Men on Purpose.
Men on Purpose
April 26 - 29, 2019
- 4 days of Intensive Counseling with Dr. Hawkins & Lee Kaufman
- Breakout Sessions
- 4 Nights Lodging Included
- Some Meals Included
- Small Group Setting
Heal in Beautiful Sayulita, Mexico
This is an exclusive event, and early registration is highly recommended as there are only a few spaces available.
During the retreat, you will learn:
- About your unique biology and how to work effectively with it, even during times of chaos
- How to share feelings and thoughts with the outside world in a way that allows you to be heard
- How to listen to others in a way that allows them to feel heard
- How to communicate your experience in a way unclouded by judgment and criticism
- How to process conflict with others, without them even needing to be there, so you can see and fully own your role/responsibility
- How to continue the process toward reconciliation with yourself and others