Is your relationship making you sick?
Whether you’re struggling with adrenal fatigue, thyroid, autoimmune or other metabolic disorders, or simply want to improve your mood and energy, get better sleep and manage your stress, working with a health coach can help you achieve optimal health and feel your best.
What are the benefits of a health coach?
A health coach brings a great sense of commitment to a process and encourages growth by acting as an accountability partner. There wouldn’t be a need for personal trainers within fitness if people found it easy to go to the gym and work out. For most of us, if there isn’t someone at the gym waiting for us at 7am, we just won’t go. Having an accountability partner, someone who is on your side and rooting for you, is critical to the success of almost any “change” program.
Health and wellness is becoming increasingly complex, and often times it’s not clear how to interpret and unravel a plan of action related to a particular disease. Being able to work through that with someone who is capable and assimilates information quickly, will better help you to formulate your plan of action.
Expert guidance to help you:
- Discover your true motivation for change and implement a plan to achieve your health goals.
- Receive accountability and support on your journey to better health.
- Be empowered to be your own health advocate.
- Work through the unconscious belief patterns that are preventing you from effecting lasting change.
- Understand and effectively deal with the stress and triggers that are having a toxic effect on your health.
- Learn to navigate the complicated health care system and the complex diagnosis and treatment of chronic health conditions.
Register for Health Coaching
Your health can’t wait – register today!
- (1) 1-hour, individual session
- Personal program, based on your needs
- Convenient and secure online setting